Based in Seoul, Korea
May 5th, 2017
PC / Mac
Deep Dark Dungeon is a rogue-like action game currently still in development by team GlassCats.The game melds the rogue-like multi-playing element with more elaborate action sequences. In this game, the player becomes a mercenary with a staggering amount of debt to their name. They have thus taken to a job of clearing the deepest and the darkest of dungeons full of monsters, to raid their caches of treasure.
We have first come up with Deep Dark Dungeon (DDD for short) so as to have a game we, as club members and friends, could enjoy together for a long time. DDD’s first rendition has been well-received by peers at Nexon’s Dream Members project — in which the professional game development company Nexon funds many different game developing clubs from various universities of South Korea — and had received the most votes as the best developed game for the Winter season project of 2016. Thanks to this enthusiastic response, team GlassCats came to the decision to release the game officially to a larger audience.
- Can be played with both keyboard or with Xbox controllers
- Can be played with friends in single PC (supports up to 4)
- Battles with monsters that require observation and strategising
- 15+ different types of weapon, each with its own move-sets.
- Re-generation of Dungeon maps, Items, and Enemies each time you restart
- 4 different areas, each with its own varieties of monsters and traps
- More than 30 individual properties that makes you stronger each time you play
Stram Early Access Trailer YouTube
Steam Greenlight Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Most voted indie game" Nexon Dream Members, Winter, 2016
- "Nomination for Excellence in Multiplayer" Busan Indie Connect Festival, 2016
Steam Store Page
Deep Dark Dungeon Tumblebug Project
(Concluded crowdfunding page) tumblbug.com.
We are GlassCats. We make games we would like to play. Not only because it is our prerogative as game developers, but to see if other players would also embrace the games we make.
More information on GlassCats, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Deep Dark Dungeon Credits
Jungsoo "Yurikiti" Park
Director, Artist, Programmer, Designer